Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bernice Liu Supports Wayne Lai For TV King


Bernice Liu attended to the opening ceremony of Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton  as guest yesterday. The organization even arranged a male model to pair with her. The "couple" even kissed on the cheeks twice during the event. She said, "We didn't rehearse before. He really did ask whether we need to kiss again. I just knew to laugh when I heard that, because I couldn't reject." Asked what would she do if he kiss her on the lips, she said, "Probably turn away. I don't know, never encountered things like that." MC of the event teased she only loves to drink coffee, and she said, "Actually I drink lots of tea. I'm very traditional!"

This year's TV King competition seems to be between Bernice's rumored boyfriend Moses Chan and Wayne Lai. Bernice expressed she supports both actors plus Raymond Lam, but she said, "Wayne's series is on-air now and has a bigger noise. I support them all. But I'm just one of the audience."

Talked about what would she do if Moses won, she said, "If he won, he has to bring us out to eat, because there are usually celebrations." She also expressed she is currently busy filming new series and does not know whether she is able to attend to the anniversary awards.

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

I think Wayne Lai strongest competitor for the award is Felix Wong ,only Felix can match his performance this year .

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More