Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Charmaine Sheh Never Attended Rich Men's Dinner Parties


Currently filming in Wuxi, Charmaine Sheh is again involved in the rumor of attending to dinners held by rich men. Yesterday she angrily said: "Saying this without evidence, it's very unfair to us artistes!" She stressed she never attended those rumored dinner parties. But she cannot control what media are writing, so she can only believe those who are innocent will remain innocent.

As for she is fighting TV Queen award with Sheren Tang, Charmaine expressed she does not value awards that much. Every actor/actress did his/her best to play the role. If she was the judge, she will not know who to pick. She said: "I don't have that much pressure. But because everyone keeps asking me this question, I started to feel a little stressed. Just let it be."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

Howdy are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my blog :: online dating sites for adults

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More