Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Selina Ren Off the Bed, Tries A Wheelchair Ride

The injured Selina Ren is getting better and better everyday. Bandages on her thumb, face, head, and left arm are removed already in the past several days. Yesterday the singer made a bigger progress: she got up the first time since she was injured.

Nurses were changing Selina's mattress yesterday from an air cushion one to a regular one. She was transferred to a wheelchair while the nurses did their job. She happily requested the nurse to push her around the room. Although it was only a short one minute "ride," but she certainly enjoyed it.

Besides physical pain, Selina is suffering emotional pain as well. Her therapist led her to remember details of the accident and she broke down thinking about every scene. Although still having nightmares often, but she is feeling calmer after venting out emotions.

A day after she got to ride on a wheelchair, Selina's parents updated on their Weibo that doctor has removed Selina's nasogastric feeding tube. Now she is feeling more comfortable in breathing and eating.

Source: UDN / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


my web-site; basal metabolic rate calculator

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More