Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kate Tsui Denies Always NG During Filming



Actors from "Forensic Heroes 3" attended to the blessing ceremony of their drama yesterday. Kate Tsui was reported always NG during filming because she didn't prepare enough. Yesterday she calmly denied the reports and called herself a serious actress.

"Filming lasted until 6AM. It was windy and cold that day. I NG because the wind messed up my hair. I don't have that much NG during filming. I still filmed during New Years even when I had a fever. I'm a very serious actress."

TV King Wayne Lai supported Kate and said even he would NG: "Every actor is prepared for their part, but of course we would NG, because scripts are quite hard to remember. Even I NG!"

As for Ron Ng, he expressed he just lost his iPad; he left his iPad in the restroom when he was washing hands. Asked whether he is afraid of intimate photos leaking, he denied having those photos and the most valuable thing is actually his scripts: "In fact my scripts are the most valuable. I need to download them again."

Source: Mingpao, ON.CC / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More