Monday, April 18, 2011

Cecilia Cheung Didn't Get A Gift From 'Best Actor' Husband


After Cecilia Cheung saw her husband Nicholas Tse won "Best Actor" at last night's Hong Kong Film Awards, she also went to the celebration event with him. But she stayed in the car and waited for Nicholas to return. She disclosed in an interview that she didn't hear her husband thank her on stage, but she heard Carina Lau sweetly thanking her husband. She said: "I told him I was kinda mad. I won 'Best Actress' at 23 from the 23rd HK Film Awards. He won 'Best Actor' at 30 from the 30th HK Film Awards. What a coincidence. Of course I want to win the awards with him."

Asked whether she heard Nicholas expressed his feelings towards his dad like he did on stage, Cecilia said: "They only know how to pose. They rarely talk. Their sunglasses like glued on their faces." She thanked Chow Yun-fat for supporting Nicholas: "Chow is always the best actor in my heart. His praises to my husband touch me and make us very happy."

Cecilia said she is working on having babies again: "I really want another son to be with my two sons. Then another daughter. I want four kids at least. (What did you give Nicholas as a congratulation present?) I told him to give me something if he wins. There are two designer stores near by the arena. I was hinting, but he said, 'You said those, but I didn't promise.' Haha!"

Source: ON.CC  / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More