Thursday, April 21, 2011

MC Jin Composes Song to Make Wife Happy


MC Jin accepted an interview after marriage yesterday. He said he needs to rush back to Hong Kong for work and he misses his wife Carol a lot: "We met in Puerto Rico, so we went back there to hold a white wedding. But I'm very busy in Hong Kong, so I let her did everything. We will hold a wedding party later in Hong Kong and I'll handle it this time!"

MC Jin said he will focus more on his wife after marriage: "She is not in the showbiz. I won't openly talk about her that much anymore. I'm a type of man who is afraid of wife, so I'll be rich! Haha!" MC Jin disclosed he will release two albums this year. There is a song in his new Cantonese album that he personally composed for his wife, like a memorial song.

Source: Oriental Daily  / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More