Sunday, November 8, 2009

Linda Chung is surprised that she is assigned to stand on the first row



Linda Chung attended to 新城勁爆頒獎禮2009開催大會 and expressed she is surprised to stand on the first row in "All Singers For TVB Anniversary".

Linda is arranged to stand on the first row with top singers, Joey Yung, Eason Chan, Leo Ku, etc, in "All Singers For TVB Anniversary". She said TVB arranged it according to each singer's part for the group duet. She is surprised when she knew she will be standing on the first row. "I was very surprised and nervous. I have to sing better. When I knew where I will be standing, I was like, 'OH NO'. I need more time to prepare in order to stand in the front."

Reporters said TVB takes care of her very much, Linda said, "Always. Lots of pressure? It's just where I stand, nothing else. Means I will win an award? It's fated and decided by the company. I'm only responsible for singing and stand where I was assigned." (Afraid others will be jealous of you?) No, because it's out of my control. There are always those who like or dislike me. I will work hard and that's enough."

[Mingpao, K]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More