Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fala Chen is not hurried to get into the music industry

Fala Chen attended to an opening ceremony for 黃金海岸音樂節 (Gold Coast Music Festival). She cultural exchanged with musicians from Brazil and Japan, etc., and performed 3 songs. Percussionist Masunaga Kumi from Japan led everyone to hand-drum, making the scene enthusiastic. To prevent from embarrassment, Fala found a singing instructor to practice singing this morning. Asked many TVB artistes is singing right now, she said, "I've been learning how to sing since I was young. But I'm more interested in acting right now. I have demands in singing, so I'll have to find a record company who shares the same thoughts first."

[on.cc, K]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More