Friday, May 7, 2010

Stephy Tang Knows Alex Fong Has No Injuries


Stephy Tang wore a Pinko sparkling dress to attend a Mother's Day event. She disclosed she already asked for vacation to celebrate Mother's Day with her mom. She said: "Every year I would have dinner with mommy. This year I want to do something different. I want to go to mountain peak with mommy. I myself haven't go there many years. I worried there would be many people there, so we would wait until that day."

It's reported Stephy's rumored boyfriend Alex Fong was attacked when he was performing in Mainland. Stephy expressed: "It wasn't as exaggerated. After that I saw him during work. He doesn't have any injury. He also told me maybe there were too many people that's why it was hard to control. He's a grown-up, it's ok!" She then said she would dress more conservatively when attending to crowded events.

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More