Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bernice Liu Is Getting Older, Wants to Have Kids


Bernice Liu attended to an investment event in Central yesterday. Has been busy working recent years, she disclosed she bought houses to invest: "Besides investing, my target is to buy a house for me to live, so there are enough space for my dogs to live. But when I have enough money, the price would go up again and I can't buy it anymore."

Always like little kids, Bernice said she hopes to get married and have kids before 35, she said: "Now I'm getting older, I would think about marriage and children. It's better to do them before I'm 35. My younger brother has kids already. (Would you get married after dating a man for a short period?) Really don't know. (Would you accept shotgun marriage?) I haven't thought of this problem."

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More