Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moses Chan Doesn't Rule Out Getting Married Anytime


Moses Chan attended to Paul Smith's fashion exhibit last night. Asked rumored girlfriend Bernice Liu expressed getting married at 35, he said: "Really? Don't know how to answer! Marriage is a happy thing and a stage where everyone has to go through. As for me, I would let fate decide, can't block it nor force it to come. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. Maybe I would get married all of a sudden and even have kids."

Asked when does he plan to get married? He expressed: "30 in the past, I passed that of course, so I won't set a date again. (Afraid young female fans will leave?) No, I'm someone reserved. I would let everyone know when I'm getting married." Asked whether he knows how far away is Bernice from 35, he protected her, saying: "Wah! Asking me this openly?"

Source: Singtao, Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More