Sunday, June 20, 2010

Heidi Chu to Marry Pilot Boyfriend in September

Source: Next Media
Translated by: KAY

After Mandy Cho announced to marry businessman Jacky at the end of this year, Miss Hong Kong 2001 second-runner up Heidi Chu also announced she would marry pilot boyfriend of 5 years Dickens in September. 32-years-old Heidi accepted an interview on the phone yesterday and said: "Wedding would be held in InterContinental Hotel on September 24, will finish marriage registration and wedding dinner together, planning to hold 40 tables, by then there would be a dance floor for everyone to dance." Mandy, Aimee Chan, Selena Li, and Kayi Cheung etc would be the bridesmaids.

Talked about the proposal, Heidi said: "Before I went to host a show last year, he said I was missing some jewelry, then he took out the ring. I was very surprised at that moment that I wanted to cry, but I'm afraid if I cried it would ruin my make-up, so I held it until I went home after the show, I couldn't help it and cried." Plan to have babies? She said: "I would like to, but didn't plan to have babies immediately, want to enjoy just the two of us first."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More