Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ariel Lin Plans to Have Minor Cosmetic Surgery


Relying on a healthy diet, Ariel Lin's weight dropped from 50+kg to now 43kg, becoming one of the thin beauties. Ariel is very satisfied with her current condition and the only thing that is troubling her is frown lines, which are caused by frowning during reading scripts. She doesn't rule out having a minor cosmetic surgery to get ride of them.

Ariel attended to Hit-FM to promote new album. She made diet food and shared her dieting experiences. Because she is thinner now, she doesn't like boyfriend being too fat. If he is overweight, she would gently asks him to lose weight together by saying things like "come to take a walk with me," "let's go biking, okay?," "This is the food I made with love, if you don't eat then you don't love me!"

Source: Liberty Times / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of
your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write
content for you personally? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome website!

my homepage garcinia

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More