Monday, July 26, 2010

Taiwanese Idol Drama Ratings (Sundays 07/25/2010)


WOW! Zhong Wu Yen beat Summer's Desire! Solid start for this drama, but the first episode wasn't too exciting IMO, at least compared to yesterday's Summer's Desire :( I'm a Luo Xi fan, left go of Xiao Mo, Ou Chen!! As for Calling For Love, I can't believe it's the same old plot...oh I need to be the bad guy, making you disappoint at me so you can find your true happiness, BORING!

  1. Zhong Wu Yen 鐘無艷 (TTV) - 2.70
  2. Summer's Desire 泡沫之夏 (FTV) - 1.94
  3. Calling For Love 呼叫大明星 (CTS) - 0.72
  4. Scent of Love 就是要香戀 (CTV) -0.60

1 comments:

my god i dont believe this summer desire is in the 2nd place again over the new drama of ming dao,for me is summer desire is the best drama this year good cast and the drama is excellent i hope they will air here in the philippines in abs cb.the pilipino people will surely love this drama because we realy love barbie hsui,gogo

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More